Poetry For Her || Love Quotes

Poetry For Her. Love Quotes. Here in this Blog Poetry For Her, and Love Quotes you will find poetry for your love and love quotes and share it on whatsapp status to impress her/him. You can tell her/him I Love You with these poetry for her and love quotes. these poetry for her and love quotes speaks love language that anyone can understand and know how much you love her/him. Send these as love message to her or him.

Love Quotes

"Love is a journey that starts with a spark and ignites into a flame that burns forever."

"In a world full of chaos, love is the calm that brings peace to the heart."

"Love is the magic that turns the ordinary into the extraordinary."

"True love is not just a feeling, it's a commitment to stand by each other through all of life's ups and downs."

"When two hearts beat as one, nothing is impossible."

"Love is the sun that brightens up even the darkest of days."

"In love, there is no room for fear, only for trust and courage."

"The greatest happiness in life is to love and be loved in return."

"Love is the music that makes the heart dance and the soul sing."

"To love is to see the beauty in each other's imperfections and to embrace them with open hearts."


"I don't just love you, I'm addicted to you. You're my drug, my escape, my everything."

"Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. I never want to be without you."

"I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. You took my breath away and stole my 
heart."

"With every beat of my heart, I love you more and more. You are my forever."

"I love you to the moon and back, and to infinity and beyond."

"You are the missing puzzle piece that completes my heart. I love you more than words can say."

"You are the sunshine on a cloudy day, the rainbow after the storm. I love you always."

"My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never."

"I never knew what true love was until I met you. You are my happily ever after."

"I want to spend every moment of my life making you feel loved and cherished. I love you more with each passing day."


Poetry For Her


Softly, sweetly, our lips entwine,
Electric sparks that make us shine,
Our breaths mingle in a dance divine,
As we lose ourselves in this moment, so fine.

The world fades away, just you and I,
As we share this passionate, tender sigh,
Our hearts beat as one, our souls fly high,
In this perfect moment, we cannot deny.

Our bodies melt together, a perfect fit,
As we savor this moment, bit by bit,
Our kiss speaks a language without a script,
A love that we feel, but cannot admit.

As we part, a new spark ignites,
A flame that burns within, so bright,
Our love will grow, reach new heights,
With each kiss, we'll make things right.


Poetry For Her


She is beautiful, like a rose in bloom,
Her eyes sparkle like the stars in the night,
Her smile lights up the darkest room,
Her beauty is a treasure, pure and bright.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Messages to Lover || Good Morning Messages for Friends

True Love || True Love Quotes